Loading...
Welcome to Mactaggart & Mickel Homes
Welcome to Mactaggart & Mickel Homes
Login Start
My MacMic Login
Username:   
Password:   
Close

Search for your NEW HOME

  • Development
  • Map
Location
Bedrooms
to
Price
to

By using the drop down menu below you can browse a full list of Current and Future Mactaggart & Mickel Homes developments and select a development for more information.

Development
Map
Click here to search by map to find your perfect home or by following region maps.
Awards

Press Room


  • Current
  • Archives

Mactaggart & Mickel Homes lends househunters a helping hand

Scottish Housebuilder of the Year Mactaggart & Mickel Homes has launched a newly extended range of assistance plans to help househunters secure the keys to their dream home.  Eligible buyers can ease the stress of selling their current property with the company’s new Helping Hands or Part Exchange Plans while its shared equity programmes continue to prove popular. 

A helping hand is always welcome during the process of moving house and Mactaggart & Mickel Homes’ new Helping Hands Plan assistance package will not only allow buyers access to an independent mortgage adviser and expert advice, but will also help cover their estate agency fees and Home Report costs for their current property.

Alternatively, with the Part-Exchange Plan now available at participating sites the family-owned housebuilder will buy a customer’s home for a pre-agreed price, freeing them from the property chain for a guaranteed, worry free sale.

Another option is Mactaggart & Mickel Homes’ shared equity packages for first time buyers and those moving up the property ladder allow househunters to pay only 85% of the price of their new home. The Homebuyer Plan the remaining 15% is payable ten years from the date of purchase and with My First Home there is no fixed time period to repay.   This could mean lower monthly mortgage payments or being able to afford a larger home than you originally thought.

With developments throughout Scotland, from chic city apartments in Glasgow’s west end to idyllic country villas nestled at the foot of the Campsies, Mactaggart & Mickel Homes offers househunters their pick of perfect properties.

All Assistance Plans are site and plot specific.  Eligible househunters will be able to take advantage of one assistance plan only.  For further information on all our Assistance Plans please visit our sales centres, open Thurs-Mon from 11am-5pm. For the contact details and locations of our developments   please visit www.macmic.co.uk/homes

*Awarded by Scottish Home Awards 2011

Posted in: Group, Homes

Return to Press Room

Subscribe to News


Enter your Name and Email Address details to subscribe to Mactaggart & Mickel news alerts and updates.






Recently Viewed Request More Info

Recently Viewed

You have not viewed any of of our developments yet!
Why not take a look?

 

Our Assistance Plans - click here