We are delighted to announce our results for our last financial year, in which we achieved a growth in profits, to £10.4m up from £9.8m.
Our Group of companies has developed further into new markets and is set to expand south of the border, while our core housebuilding division delivered a solid performance and our homes and developments across Scotland continue to evolve.
In looking back over the past year, we considered the five key components that are core to our success as a Group:-
• PEOPLE: Celebrating our role as an employer of choice and an investor in talent
• PRIDE: Going above and beyond, both as an organisation and a part of communities
• PROCESS: Embracing new working methods and technologies
• PRODUCTION: Launching new developments and products for an evolving industry
• PROFIT: Expanding our activities into new markets and investing in the future
Click here to read more in our 2016 Annual Report, and to view our Chief Executive Ed Monaghan’s Year in Review movie.