Win a Prize of £200 in John Lewis vouchers with the FOURTH AND FINAL PART of our Halloween SPOOK HUNT competition!
Our Competitions parts One, Two and Three have now closed, but it’s not too late to enter the FINAL COMPETITION and still be in with a chance of winning!!
SPOOK HUNT Competition PART FOUR - CATS
opens Monday 23rd October!
To enter, all you need to do is to visit our Facebook page, “like” our page and spot as many cats as you can in the image! Simply leave a comment on the Facebook post with your guess. The lucky winner will be chosen after the entry deadline of Friday 27th October at 12noon, to receive a fantastic prize consisting of £200 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
Our competition began on 2nd October, to run for 4 WEEKS, with a different Spook Hunt challenge and one lucky winner chosen each week. Entry deadline for the FINAL CHALLENGE is 12noon on Friday 27th October, so don’t miss out!
Best of luck!
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is limited to one entry per person. All duplicate entries will be discounted.
2. Only open to residents of the UK.
3. Entrants must be 18yo+
4. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries are not permitted.
6. Entrants must “like” the page www.facebook.com/macmichomes/
7. Mactaggart & Mickel Homes will select the winning entry after the entry deadline on Friday 27th October at 12noon.
8. The gift vouchers will be subject to the gift voucher provider’s terms and conditions.
9. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
12. We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competition at any time.
13. The competition is not open to Mactaggart and Mickel Group employees and their families.
14. No purchase required.
15. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full acceptance of the terms and conditions.