Don’t forget to enter our fantastic Easter Facebook competition to be in with a chance of winning a £250 M&S e-voucher!
Simply visit our Facebook page to explore our stunning 360 degree tour of a Mac & Mic show home, in which the Easter bunny has hidden some of his special Easter eggs – use the virtual tour to hunt around the room to find them all and let us know how many you’ve counted!
The virtual show home tour can be explored on desktops, tablets or mobile devices.
How to enter
1. Make sure you LIKE Mactaggart & Mickel Homes’ page @macmichomes on Facebook first!
2. Add a comment to our page with your final guess at the number of eggs hidden in the room. If you’re stumped, share our post with your friends to help you count!
Competition closes on Thursday 29th March at 11.59pm
Please ensure you comply with our rules of entry detailed below.
Best of luck!
NB. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Steps 1 & 2 are required to enter.
Rules of Entry
1. The competition is limited to one entry per person. All duplicate entries will be discounted.
2. Only open to residents of the UK.
3. Entrants must be 18yo+
4. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries are not permitted.
6. Mactaggart & Mickel Homes will select the winning entries after the competition’s closing date on Thursday 29th March at 11.59pm.
7. The e-voucher will be subject to its provider’s terms and conditions.
8. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competition at any time.
12. The competition is not open to Mactaggart and Mickel Homes employees, and their families.
13. No purchase required.
14. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full acceptance of the terms and conditions.