Visit our Facebook page to enter our exciting Halloween competition!
SPOOK HUNT Competition – FIND THE SPIDERS!
Now open for entry
Win a fantastic £300 Amazon e-voucher with our SPOOKS HUNT competition starting today, Monday 1st October, ending Wednesday 31st October at midnight.
To enter, all you need to do is to visit our Facebook page and find as many hidden spooky spiders as you can in the 360-degree virtual tour of our Oronsay show home living room at Carrongrove in Denny.
Count them all and simply “Like” our page, leave a comment with your guess and one lucky winner will be chosen at random from the correct guesses and notified after the entry deadline of Weds 31st October at midnight.
Our lucky winner will receive a fabulous £300 Amazon.co.uk e-voucher.
Best of luck!
Also, click to find out details of our Halloween Fancy Dress Competition taking place throughout October at our Sales Centre in Ayrshire, Glasgow, central Scotland and the East - you could win a £100 John Leis voucher!
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is limited to one entry per person. All duplicate entries will be discounted.
2. Only open to residents of the UK.
3. Entrants must be 18yo+
4. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries are not permitted.
6. Mactaggart & Mickel Homes will announce the winning entry after the entry deadline at midnight on 31st October.
7. The gift vouchers are subject to the gift voucher provider’s terms and conditions.
8. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit or due to display issues on users’ own devices
10. We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competition at any time.
11. The competition is not open to Mactaggart and Mickel Group employees and their families.
12. No purchase required.
13. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full acceptance of the terms and conditions.