Enter our egg-citing Easter Egg Hunt competition on our Facebook page for your chance to win a £100 Hotel Chocolat e-gift card!
Simply visit our Facebook page to explore a 360 degree view of the open-plan living/dining room of our stunning Miller show home at Kelso Gardens in Symington, where the Easter bunny has hidden some of his special Easter eggs. Use the virtual tour to hunt for them all and let us know how many you’ve counted!
The virtual show home tour can be explored on desktops, tablets or mobile devices.
How to enter
1. Make sure you LIKE Mactaggart & Mickel’s page @macmichomes on Facebook first!
2. Add a comment to our page with your final guess at the number of eggs hidden in the room. If you’re stumped, share our post with your friends to help you count!
Competition closes on Tuesday 30th April at 12.00noon
Please ensure you comply with our rules of entry detailed below.
Best of luck!
NB. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Steps 1 & 2 above are both required to enter.
Rules of Entry
1. The competition is limited to one entry per person. All duplicate entries will be discounted.
2. Only open to residents of the UK.
3. Entrants must be 18yo+
4. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. Automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries are not permitted.
6. Mactaggart & Mickel will select the winning entries after the competition’s closing date on Tuesday 30th April at 12.00noon.
7. The e-gift card will be subject to its provider’s terms and conditions.
8. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competition at any time.
12. The competition is not open to Mactaggart and Mickel employees or their families.
13. No purchase required.
14. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full acceptance of the terms and conditions.