CAN YOU COUNT VICTOR’S BLINKS?
LAUNCHING ON THE 17TH OCTOBER
Creepy ventriloquist dummy Victor has given us all a fright this Halloween by coming to life!
As you can see, there’s something a little bit shifty about him, so we’re watching him very carefully…. you can help us by entering our Halloween competition!
All you need to do is find Victor on our Facebook or Instagram page, pay close attention and count the number of times Victor blinks. Leave your answer as a comment on Facebook or direct message us on Instagram (make sure you also “Like” our page if entering on Facebook and follow our page on Instagram) and, if you count them all correctly, you could be the lucky winner of a £100 Amazon voucher!
A lucky winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries on Facebook and another winner will be selected from the correct entries on Instagram. Each winner will receive a £100 Amazon gift voucher.
The competition will run from Thursday 17th October and end on Wednesday 31st October at midnight. The two lucky winners will be chosen at random from the correct guesses and notified from the 1st November.
Best of luck!
Terms and conditions
- The competition is limited to one entry per person. All duplicate entries will be discounted.
- Only open to residents of the UK.
- Entrants must be 18yo+
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Automated entries, bulk entries and third-party entries are not permitted.
- Entrants to the Facebook competition must “like” the page www.facebook.com/macmichomes/
- Entrants to the Instagram competition must follow the page www.instagram.com/macmichomes/
- Mactaggart & Mickel will announce the winning entries on Facebook and Instagram after the entry deadline at midnight on 31st October.
- The gift vouchers are subject to the gift voucher provider’s terms and conditions.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit or due to display issues on users’ own devices
- We reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competition at any time.
- The competition is not open to Mactaggart and Mickel employees and their families.
- No purchase required.